All About Psychic Readings And Its Types
Whenever we hear the word psychic reading, instantly an image of an enigmatic woman sitting with a crystal ball comes in our mind. This is obviously one form of psychic reading, that’s true, but apart from this, there are several other types of psychic readings of which many of are not well aware of.
It is very important to gather some knowledge and facts on the types of psychic readings before narrowing down your choice and going to a professional. One more thing which you all need to know, that readings are done primarily on three types of methods, namely, psychic skype readings, personal readings and face to face readings.
• As the name suggests, skype psychic readings are done in Skype. It is quite similar to phone readings, except that you can see each other while using Skype. This kind of reading is based mainly on mediumship, cards and numerology and a small rune reading at the end. Some professionals also ask to show your handwriting so that they can come up with better results.
• Personal readings are done face to face when you will go to the professional. In this case, they mainly use oracle cards or tarot cards, along with numerology reading and rune reading. Through this kind of readings the professionals will help in determining your personality traits.
• In case of phone readings, cards and mediumship are mainly used and it relies more on clairaudience and clairsentience. Some professionals also include numerology and rune reading in this kind of method.
Now that you have got some idea, without wasting any more time, let us have a look at the list of different types of readings:
1. Clairvoyant: The word clairvoyant signifies clear seeing. Psychics, who have this ability, use it to see visions or images which are related to the person’s life. The psychics can see that person’s past, present as well as future.
2. Clairaudience: A Clairaudient psychic can be able to hear clearly. They are able to get information from some unknown energy. The information or messages may be literal or even symbolic for the person.
3. Clairsentience: A clairsentient can feel clearly unlike others. They actually have this ability to feel others’ emotions which are related to any events, experience or even any individual. They are known for healing and releasing past emotional sufferings of their clients.
4. Numerology: It is the study of numbers and how it is being applied to one’s life. It can be used in many ways, such as using the birth date, current name or birth name, etc. Just like astrology, numerology also reveals future insights.